Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Newsea's Rachel - Retextured for Children to Elders

Hello :)
I was kinda bored and I saw this hair. Well, it's 2 variations. And I wanted to challenge myself to make a big retexture set :D So, here it is! Newsea's Rachel:






~ This retexture works for child to elder females only
~ 2 shine style made, you can have both of them
~ The bow has 2 recolorable channels
~ Polycount (for hair only) - 11 381
~ Package format only


~~No Bow!~~




 

~~With Bow!~~
 



 

Please tell me if I've messed up the links! Linking 8 files to 8 pictures which are basically the same isn't really easy! lol

CC Credits:
- Clothing by Anubis / Juliana / Elexis / The Store and EPs
- Eyes by Ephemera / Me / Elexis
- Eyebrows by Missbonbon / Elexis / Ephemera
- Cosmetics by Joedy / Ephemera / Lemonleaf / Elexis / S-Club Privee and others
- Maggie by Traelia / Sooyoung by Moncoeursims

8 comments:

  1. Awww Thank you very much its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the freakin' poses for this hair...who do you use for poses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In these pictures I've used poses by Moncoeursims, somebody at thaithesims3 and ones I made :)

      Delete
  3. How do you install it please. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow this tutorial :)
      http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files

      Delete
  4. Wow thank you very much(。♥‿♥。)

    ReplyDelete